Monday, March 25, 2013

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Did you ever wonder if you would ever see the light at the end of the tunnel?  The other day I was driving up interstate 77 and you will never believe what happened!  I saw the light at he end of the tunnel!  There have been those moments in life when I didn't think I would ever see the light,  circumstances were overwhelming and there was seemingly no hope in sight.  There is a light that always shines bright even in the darkest of tunnels, where there may be no end in sight. Jesus said I am the light of the world... John 8:12 ESV

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

So even in the darkest tunnel there is light even without the end in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment