Monday, November 26, 2018

Be A Blessing


It certainly is wonderful to be blessed, but an even greater joy is to be a blessing.  The old hymn is never out of date.  Who will you bless this week?

Make Me a Blessing

Out in the high-ways and by-ways of life,
Many are weary and sad;
Carry the sunshine where darkness is rife,
Making the sorrowing glad.

 
CHORUS:
Make me a blessing, Make me a blessing --
Out of my life May Jesus shine;
Make me a blessing, O Savior, I pray,
Make me a blessing to someone today.

Tell the sweet story of Christ and His love,
Tell of His power to forgive;
Others will trust Him if only you prove
True, every moment you live.

Give as 'twas given to you in your need,
Love as the Master loved you;
Be to the helpless a helper indeed,
Unto your mission be true.

Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered.
Proverbs 11:25

No comments:

Post a Comment