Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Destroy Them All

What Would You Do?

The children of Israel dishonored God's promises in utter disbelief so God said okay Moses I will destroy them and start over again with you. 

The Lord said to Moses, “How long will these people treat me disrespectfully and reject Me? And how long will they not believe in Me, despite all the [miraculous] signs which I have performed among them? I will strike them with the pestilence (plague) and dispossess them, and will make you into a nation greater and mightier than they.”  NUMBERS 14:11‭-‬12

Yes okay God they are a bunch of idiots, destroy them, let's start again with perfect little ole me.   Back up....( Now the man Moses was very humble (gentle, kind, devoid of self-righteousness), more than any man who was on the face of the earth.)  NUMBERS 12:3

Wow what would you do?  Hmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment