Friday, February 23, 2018

Despondent

Despondent

Ever felt that way?  Circumstances, people, life.... Moses the great patriarch of Israel became so discouraged over whining people he begs God to kill him.
Moses said to God , “Why are you treating me this way? What did I ever do to you to deserve this? Did I conceive them? Was I their mother? So why dump the responsibility of this people on me? Why tell me to carry them around like a nursing mother, carry them all the way to the land you promised to their ancestors? Where am I supposed to get meat for all these people who are whining to me, ‘Give us meat; we want meat.’ I can’t do this by myself—it’s too much, all these people. If this is how you intend to treat me, do me a favor and kill me. I’ve seen enough; I’ve had enough. Let me out of here.”                    Numbers 11:11‭-‬15 MSG

Live life long enough and you will no doubt feel that at some point and maybe several points along life's journey.....BUT don't loose heart

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.  Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;  Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
Psalms 46:1‭-‬3

No comments:

Post a Comment