Monday, March 14, 2016

Never Gets Old

A Future Truth That Never Gets Old
We have heard it quoted read and referred to as much as any passage in scripture but it never gets old!
Then I heard a mighty voice from the throne and I perceived its distinct words, saying, See! The abode of God is with men, and He will live (encamp, tent) among them; and they shall be His people, and God shall personally be with them and be their God. God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more, neither shall there be anguish (sorrow and mourning) nor grief nor pain any more, for the old conditions and the former order of things have passed away.
Revelation 21:3-4

1 comment:

  1. You've a fascinating blog. And Congratulations, This blog post has been featured in my blog. I'm a life coach blogger and my hobby is to read, hand pick and honor bloggers who write on self help topics that include personal, social and leadership skills. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @lifecoachbloger Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran. In Twitter and Google Plus, I follow focused self help authors, who are bloggers like you who share and exchange best practices relating to self help topics and blogging. I kindly request you to include any of my posts in your blog if you find it interesting. That way we can help our visitors enhance their knowledge through our focused niche self-help topics. Looking forward to build a long term blogging relationship with you. -Sridhar Chandrasekaran

    ReplyDelete