Thursday, January 28, 2016

Mr. President?

Who Should Be President?
This is the question on everyone's lips.  There is great debate stirring even over the debates.  The answer is very simple and found in of all places...the Bible. 
We need a man full of the wisdom of God.     
II Chronicles 9:5-6;22-23 She said to the king, The report which I heard in my own land of your acts and sayings and of your wisdom was true, But I did not believe their words until I came and my eyes had seen it. Behold, the half of the greatness of your wisdom was not told me; you surpass the fame that I heard of you. Happy are your wives and men, and happy are these your servants who stand continually before you and hear your wisdom! King Solomon surpassed all the kings of the earth in riches and wisdom. And all the kings of the earth sought the presence of Solomon to hear his wisdom which God had put into his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment