Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Superman

Superman Power

Faster than a speeding bullet...stronger than a locamotive and can leap tall buildings in a single bound.  That's pretty remarkable! 

Have you ever wished you had that kind of power?  You do! 

2 Samuel 22:30-38 AMP

For by You I run through a troop; by my God I leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried. He is a Shield to all those who trust and take refuge in Him. For who is God but the Lord? And who is a Rock except our God? God is my strong Fortress; He guides the blameless in His way and sets him free. He makes my feet like the hinds' [firm and able]; He sets me secure and confident upon the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; and Your condescension and gentleness have made me great. You have enlarged my steps under me, so that my feet have not slipped. I have pursued my enemies and destroyed them; and I did not turn back until they were consumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment