Monday, January 6, 2014

Created and Recreated


To think that the God of the universe handcrafted each one of us is astounding. 
Psalm 139:13-14
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.  I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.

But wait it gets better.  Not only did He create us, but then by His mighty act of redemption, He recreated us.  
Ephesians 2:10 AMP
For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

Of coarse this is predicated on this fact:
2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP
Therefore if any person is [ingrafted] in Christ (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old [previous moral and spiritual condition] has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come!

No comments:

Post a Comment