Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Solution To a Complaining Spirit?

Complainers abound in Scripture...as it would be, my personal reading schedule had me in two of those passages, Numbers 16 and Acts 6.  We may not always verbalize our complaints but I guarantee we all have had the complaing Spirit.  I am sure that some of us who live in the lap of luxury; compared to the rest of the world; were complaining yesterday about something we got or didn't get, or the food, or the snow that was being predicted, or.... Ever wonder if God would like to strike out at our complaing?  He didn't take it lightly in Scripture. So stop your whinning and complaining! I am glad He has more mercy than this boss!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4aJBcS2srU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment